UBC Research Strategy: Vancouver Campus
UBC's Research Strategy is a mid-level strategy released in April 2011, following extensive consultation with the UBC community.
Strategic Research Plan: Okanagan Campus (2009-2014)
The Okanagan campus’ Strategic Research Plan was developed in 2009 by faculty, Deans, and senior academic leaders.
Guided by the principle of “a locally responsive, globally conscious community,” the plan identifies eight areas of research priority, representing areas of existing strength as well as emerging opportunities:
- Entrepreneurship and Corporate Governance
- Health, Culture and Diversity
- Indigenous Communities and Contemporary Issues
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning
- Innovative Systems, Technologies and Processes
- Managed Land Use, Agriculture and Natural Products
- Sustainable Environments and Populations
- Understanding Community, Narrative and Identity