The Faculty of Education brings a community of scholar-practitioners together, from across disciplines, methodologies, ideological perspectives, and interests, invested in questions concerning what it means to teach, to learn, and the kinds of associated teaching/learning contexts alongside the needed leadership.
- Mindful Engagement, & Well-Being within Educative Contexts
- Teaching/Learning in an Increasingly Globalized World: Attention to the Local as Forming/Informing the Global
- Curricular Enactment: Attentive to Content Knowledge, Pedagogical Knowledge, Contexts, & Practical Wisdom
- Ethical and Democratic Aims of Education
- Educational Leadership: Policies, Practices, & Reform Initiatives